Sunday, June 2, 2013

CRH 6/2/2013 : Skunked on Dimes!

I planned to hit quite a few banks yesterday, including a bunch of banks that I drive past every day but I'm not a customer for. But as I looked up all of their hours I realized that only 2 of those banks actually had Saturday hours at the branches I was heading toward. Oh well, 2 banks was all I could hit and those were ones that I'm already a member of.

I was able to get my hands on $200 in dimes between the two banks and I was happy since most of them were customer wrapped rolls (CWR). The CWRs tend to be a bit better for me than the bank rolled ones, but these were total skunk. Oh well, they wouldn't call it hunting if it was always easy. Time to re-roll and return. Hopefully my next haul of coin rolls will be a bit better!

1 comment :

  1. Sorry to hear that! Better luck on your next search!

    ReplyDelete