Monday, June 10, 2013

CRH 6/10/2013 : Single Silver Saves Sunday!

Yesterday, I picked up $100 in bank rolled dimes and finally found the time to search through them today. Searching for silver in coin rolls is always a fun time! I was able to find a very pretty 1964 silver dime in one of the rolls. That makes my 22nd silver find since April and my 21st silver dime found by searching coin rolls. Silver is still in circulation, people! You really can find silver in coin rolls if you try!

1964 silver dime found in a coin roll big game coin roll hunting silver finds crh
CRH 6/10/2013 1964 Silver Dime Found in a Coin Roll!

I was also able to get my hands on $250 in quarter rolls from my local source bank. Here's to hoping there's something good in them. I'd be awesome to find another silver quarter! I should be able to update tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Quarter Rolls Waiting to be Searched for Silver and Errors!
$250 in quarter rolls. Think there's silver in one of them?

2 comments :

  1. You're right about the silver thing. It's still out there and people don't even realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love silver.

    ReplyDelete